ON THE FOOD TRAILS
- Half day visits to microbreweries, farms & local markets in English
- Pic-nic along the ancient roads
- Available from 2 participants all year round
- Suitable for families & kids
Discover the best food tradition of Umbria from legumes to cheeses, craft beers and organic vegetable, visiting small family-run farms and food producers, local markets and food&wine events guided by your local experts 100% Umbrians!
Craft beer tour
Visit to a birrificio agricolo, farm & microbrewery growing its own cereals, wheat and barley, used for the brewing process. Beer tasting and light lunch at the farm. Available starting from 2 participants
Walk & Picnic
The millenian history of Umbria has also been influenced from a gastronomic point of view. A large part of the region was inhabited first by the indigenous population of Umbri, then by the Etruscans and by the Romans. Our itineraries include a walk along the ancient Roman roads of Via Flaminia and Via Amerina ending with a relaxing pic-nic among Roman ruins, to live the experience of a nineteen century traveler. Available starting from 4 participants
- Individual and Small Group Tours: our Food Tours start from 2 participants to max. 8 people. Our aim is to offer the best authentic and intimate experience to our guests.
- Private Food Tours for Small Groups of max. 16-18 participants part of the same club, family or group of friends also available on request.
- Slow Traveling: no rush in our tours. All the visits are scheduled to enjoy the experience, in contact with the farmers and their daily life.
- Meeting points in Todi (near Perugia), Bevagna, Montefalco, Orvieto.
***Coming soon! Next Wine & Food Festivals - Special Tours:
Click here for detailed itineraries, local markets and food&wine events running during your stay in Umbria!