HIKING & URBAN HIKING
- Hiking & Urban Hiking Itineraries
- Walks & Merenda [Italian style pic-nic] along ancient paths
- Available from 2 participants
- Certified Hiking Guide English speaking
Our region is the ideal destination for hiking and long inspiring walks. Rolling hills, ancient hamlets, sunflower fields, verdant woods, vineyards and olive groves make the landscape of Umbria a unique and multi-colored patchwork, beautiful in every season.
Enjoy the silence of our forests, breath fresh air and smell the perfumes of flowers and wild greens...let your body and soul get all the benefits of a vacation in the Green Heart of Italy!
"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than trees" - Henry David Thoreau
Our hiking itineraries include walks along the Roman roads Via Flaminia and Via Amerina among ancient ruins, little forests, fields and vineyards to experience your journey like an eighteen-century traveler.
VIA AMERINA TRAIL
Half day in the beautiful countryside around Todi, discovering the ruins of the Roman road Via Amerina, ancient road that connected Rome to Umbria and the Adriatic Coast.
Total 9.5 Km/5.9 miles
VIA FLAMINIA TRAIL - THE POMPEI OF UMBRIA
Easy walk along the ancient Via Flaminia and the archaelogical park of Carsulae to learn about the daily life in Roman times. Walk among the Roman ruins immersed in the stunning countryside of Umbria. Following pic-nic with the traditional porchetta (roast pork) sandwich provided by our selected butchers.
Total 4 Km/2.5 miles
Urban hiking is an easier hiking, but in an urban environment. It's a great way to sight-see and get to know our beautiful Todi, learn about its ancient history, the people and connect with nature, all while getting some workout!
Discover our town from a different perspective!
Hiking/running shoes mandatory depending on the type of trail.
- Individual and Small Group Tours: our Hiking itineraries start from 2 participants to max. 8 people. Our aim is to offer the best authentic and intimate experience to our guests.
- Special for families with kids: some activities have been carefully planned following the desires of our little guests. Special discounted rates.
- Private Tours for Small Groups of max. 10 participants part of the same club, family or group of friends also available on request.
- Slow Traveling: no rush in our tours. All the visits are scheduled to enjoy the experience.
- Meeting points in Todi (near Perugia).
Click here for detailed itineraries and hiking tours running during your stay in Umbria!